One of the reasons why St. Jarlath continues to grow stronger every year is the tremendous volunteer and financial support we receive from parents, parents of our graduates, grandparents, alumnae/i, faculty, staff and friends. It is impossible to name the countless ways our supporters give–both small and large–that have an enormous and lasting impact.
St. Jarlath, like all independent schools, is responsible for its funding. While tuition and fees provide 70% of the funding needed to educate students, the remaining 30% comes from generous gifts from parents, trustees, grandparents, alumnae/i and other friends of St. Jarlath.
St. Jarlath is committed to keeping the school as affordable as possible, while delivering a high quality education to a student body that is economically and socially diverse. Our School is blessed to have the generous support of so many who are dedicated to the School's mission. It is through this legacy of giving that St. Jarlath can remain an outstanding school with a safe and secure campus, highly qualified faculty and exceptional academics with small class sizes and before & after school care with enrichment programs at no additional cost.